IT RISK ADVISORY TEAM
Are you ready to support us in creating more sophisticated IT security environment for our clients?
If you are looking for a challenging, client facing job in the field of IT security and risk consulting and also want to be a part of a great team, then we are sure that working for IT Risk Advisory Services at KPMG is the best choice for you.
- minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in IT audit or IT risk advisory,
- university or college degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.),
- fluent written and spoken English,
- hands-on MS Office skills,
- outstanding analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- ability and willingness to travel abroad, especially to Central and Eastern European destinations (up to 2 months per a year),
- efficient team player and client oriented thinking,
- industry related certifications (such as CISA, CRISC) Is an advantage.
- work as a member of the IT Advisory team, with the possibility to work on IT audit, compliance and IT risk advisory projects,
- act as auditor / lead auditor on IT risk advisory projects by coordinating the work of junior colleagues under the supervision of managers,
- take part in various IT audit, compliance and risk assessment projects,
- evaluate the effectiveness of IT and business processes, and assess related IT risks at clients at various industry sectors,
- participate and support of other KPMG member firms via participating and supporting of International projects/ IT audits,
- contribute to financial audits performed by KPMG, by auditing accounting systems and ERP systems (IT, financial and accounting knowledge is advantageous).
What we offer:
- challenging work in a motivated team at an international firm,
- excellent opportunity for personal development with regular training courses,
- competitive salary and benefits.