IT Advisory Consultant
What we offer:
- Would you like to work in a young, dynamic and motivated team?
- Would you like to work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments?
- Join us and take the opportunity for your personal and professional development by learning both on the job and through formal trainings!
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Take part in large business and IT projects (Strategy development, Vendor selection, Project management, System and organization review, etc.).
- Analyze the effectiveness of business processes and IT systems.
- Assist with the analysis of client requirements and development of proposals and deliverables.
- University or college degree specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or degree in IT with strong interest in Economics.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in consulting or 4 years of work experience in project planning and implementation in banking and/or telco sectors.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: IT governance, IT Service Management, IT infrastructure, IT operations and strategy, IT compliance, IT achitecture.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Strong English skills and Hungarian native language knowledge is a must.
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.