Analyst In Management Consulting
The Budapest based management consulting practice provides business advisory support for a broad range of industries and sub-sectors including (banking, financial services, infrastructure, energy & utilities, telecommunication amongst others) to provide integrated advice. The advisory team supports implementing strategies and business improvement actions economically and efficiently in order to achieve sustainable results.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if You have…
- up to 3 years of relevant experience in the field of advisory services (experience in the banking, telecommunication or energy sector is a plus),
- Bachelor's degree (preferably economics, business administration, engineering, leadership and management, business development),
- logical and structured thinking,
- the ability to work with people of different backgrounds and business cultures
- strong interpersonal skills, proactive attitude, effective communication,
- the capability to handle periodic workload peaks,
- excellent oral/written communication skills in Hungarian and English; command of any Central and Eastern European languages are an asset.
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- execute client engagements,
- prepare proposals, reports and presentations on service delivered to client,
- support the work of senior colleagues.
Our business practice includes:
- Business Process Improvement
- Feasibility Studies/Business Cases
- Financial Modelling
- Project Management
- Customer Journey
- Digital Transformation
- Data & Analytics, Business Modelling
We’ll provide you with…
- the chance to work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments,
- a young, dynamic and motivated team in a fast growing, international business environment,
- an excellent opportunity for personal development through on the job learning and trainings,
- attention to work-life balance.
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English and/or Hungarian CVs.