Quality, Compliance and Risk Management Senior Specialist
We are currently seeking an experienced Quality, Compliance and Risk Management Senior Specialist who would play a critical role in a new project which covers the design and implementation of System of Quality Management and ensure compliance with the requirements of the new ISQM-1 standard. The purpose of the position is adding value to businesses while applying the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence and technical excellence.
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- implement a risk-based approach over the Quality, Risk and Compliance function by developing controls in line with the ISQM-1 standard,
- provide assistance in the documentation of the new processes and controls;
- provide assistance in developing detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports;
- follow projects from original concept through final implementation;
- undertake compliance audits in assigned areas, under the supervision of the team leader, in accordance with compliance audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at operations,
- understand the firms’ independence rules and policies as well as familiarity with other quality and risk management initiatives,
- communicate effectively with engagement teams on various compliance issues. Follow established procedures and existing policies to research issues and through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues,
- contribute to the business functions in the client and engagement risk assessment process (including the preparation of Know Your Costumer documents and background searches),
- evaluate, record and manage potential conflicts of interest, personal appointments, business relationships, ethics and other independence issues.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if…
- have a college or university degree specialized in Accounting, Finance or Economics,
- have at least 3-years of relevant experience preferably in the field of external or internal audit,
- have excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written), and Native Hungarian language skills,
- have strong analytical ability to identify weaknesses, perform root cause analysis and convert findings into required actions,
- are an efficient team player but able to work independently as well,
- have experience in project management and proven time management skills,
- have good MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and general end-user computer skills.
We’ll provide you with…
- challenging work in a young and dynamic team of an international firm,
- the opportunity for networking, personal development and learning, both on the job and in training courses; coaching, mentoring,
exciting work environment with several career opportunities.