SAP Security & Compliance Advisor
We are looking for a colleague with experience in SAP security to participate in advisory, compliance and audit projects at various prestigious clients in the dynamically growing SAP security service at KPMG Hungary.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you have…
- university or college degree specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or degree in IT,
- at least 4 years of relevant work experience,
- understanding of SAP Authorization Concept is mandatory,
- segregation of Duties knowledge, know-how in SOX is a plus,
- understanding of different SAP Hardening Solutions (SSO, UCON…) is a plus,
- SAP GRC Knowledge is a plus,
- fluent written and spoken English,
- german language knowledge is a plus,
- outstanding analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- expert usage of MS Office products,
- ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- efficient team player and client-oriented thinking.
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- develop SAP security framework for Clients,
- perform SAP Basis security reviews,
- participate in User Access Management and Segregation of Duties framework design, implementation or related audit work,
- perform role design and rationalization initiatives in SAP environment,
- participate in the implementation of SAP security solutions or processes (security patching, UCON),
- assist in IT security risk assessments and helping clients in project assurance topics.
We’ll provide you with…
- challenging work in a young, motivated team at an international firm,
- excellent opportunity for personal development with training courses and on the job learning,
- competitive salary and benefits,
- flexible work environment.
Apply easily and experience success together!