This is the perfect opportunity for you, if…
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience in external audit;
- You are self-driven, resilient and able to thrive in a highly competitive environment;
- You have well-developed team management skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally at different levels of seniority
- You have strong project management skills including decision-making ability, analytical skills, prioritization and evaluative skills
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- plan and execute audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients;
- oversee in-charge and juniors work, the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements;
- identify, research and help to resolve complex audit issues;
- nurture and seek worthwhile relationships with clients, business departments and staff, for the sharing of information and to identify and progress current and future Audit requirements;
- assist the Senior Manager and Director in monitoring the effectiveness of Audit services delivered, providing feedback and reflection on the quality of service accordingly.
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to…
- Lead a young, dynamic, experienced and motivated team in a fast growing, international business environment;
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments;
- Develop further via our professional training courses.
And all this goes with…
In combination with a competitive salary package.