(Junior) Associate - Corporate law and M&A transactions
What we offer to You:
- Strong and unique development opportunity of your legal and soft skills
- Young and inspiring team
- Merit based promotions
- Real career opportunity
- Access to the most prominent legal IT tools and international learning methods
- Ability to work with an exclusive clientele
What we believe in and do jointly with You:
- KPMG Legal’s vision is very simple: to be the clear choice, both for clients and talents. Everything what we do is aimed at achieving this.
- We assist our clients in reaching their goals with our distinctive business acumen and we constantly strive for adding value to their businesses.
- We focus on M&A, dispute resolution, commercial, employment law, TMT.
- We have strong exposure to mandates involving legal compliance and legal technology as well as holistic mandates requiring the cooperation of multidisciplinary and diverse teams.
What You would do at KPMG Legal:
- Speak up, challenge, discuss, learn and teach
- Attend client meetings and court hearings
- Work together with our team in complex corporate mandates, M&A transactions, assisting the biggest players on field.
- Draft agreements, memorandum and other legal documents
- Conduct legal research
What brings you aboard:
- Completed legal studies
- 1-2 years of relevant PQE as a junior associate gained at an international law firm, preferably in the field of corporate law and M&A transactions
- Outstanding written and oral communication both in Hungarian and English
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues easily
- Precise work style and team player at heart
- Have a constructive attitude and process feedback easily
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel)