Tax Advisor - VAT Indirect Taxes
- college or university graduate specialized in Law, Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in Indirect Tax Advisory Services,
- strong Hungarian and English skills,
- accredited Tax advisor certificate is a plus,
- professional communication skills and excellent problem solving skills,
- ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- computer skills (especially Word, Excel).
- Active participation in complex advisory projects in the field of Hungarian VAT, green tax, excise duties and customs.
- Drafting binding and non-binding rulings.
- Contribution to due diligence reports.
- Proactive communication with clients.
- Review of indirect tax-related returns/reports.
- Support in tax audits.
- Supervision and coaching of junior colleagues.
- a promising career opportunity in a fast growing, international business environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Access to technical content and learning activities.
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team.
- Chance to gain experience abroad within KPMG (short term secondment opportunity).
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments.
We recommend Home Office (work from home) for our colleagues, for this we provide a laptop and mobile phone.
Basically, all of our employees work from home and are only able to come to the office or go to the client if it is absolutely necessary and discussed with the manager. If someone still need an office presence, we provide the protective equipment (gloves, masks, hand sanitizer).
To protect our health, all interviews are conducted through a Digital Device (video interview), for this we provide information and assistance to the candidates. Only for the entry process the personal presence is required, than everything will be online. The starting date can be different based on the positions and departments, regarding this we can provide more information during the selection process.