Tax Compliance - VAT Indirect Taxes
- college or university graduate,
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in Indirect Tax Advisory or Compliance Services,
- strong Hungarian and English skills,
- professional communication skills and excellent problem solving skills,
- ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- advanced computer skills (especially Word, Excel)
- accredited Tax advisor certificate is a plus.
- Active participation in regular compliance works in the field of Hungarian VAT, green tax, excise duties and statistical reports.
- Review of indirect tax-related returns and statistical reports prepared by junior colleagues.
- Support in online invoice data reporting.
- Support in tax audits and responses to queries from the authorities.
- Responding compliance related questions of clients.
- Proactive communication with clients.
- Supervision and coaching of junior colleagues.
- a promising career opportunity in a fast growing, international business environment.
- Access to technical content and learning activities.
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team.
- Chance to gain experience abroad within KPMG (short term secondment opportunity).
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments.
We recommend Home Office (work from home) for our colleagues, for this we provide a laptop and mobile phone.
Basically, all of our employees work from home and are only able to come to the office or go to the client if it is absolutely necessary and discussed with the manager. If someone still need an office presence, we provide the protective equipment (gloves, masks, hand sanitizer).
To protect our health, all interviews are conducted through a Digital Device (video interview), for this we provide information and assistance to the candidates. Only for the entry process the personal presence is required, than everything will be online. The starting date can be different based on the positions and departments, regarding this we can provide more information during the selection process.