Internal Control Expert
INTERNAL AUDIT, RISK & COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Our team is seeking for a dedicated internal control expert who wants to be part of diverse projects in Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance in different industries in Hungary and abroad, contributing to a long-term sustainable operation of an organization.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you have…
- 3-5 years of work experience in the field of IA, internal control systems, SOX and compliance,
- big4 financial or internal audit experience is preferred,
- any kind of experience with SAP or other ERP systems, data analytics tools, automation/RPA is a plus,
- master degree in Economics,
- accurate work style,
- solid analytical skills,
- good problem solving skills,
- excellent command of written and spoken English and German,
- efficient team worker but able to work independently as well,
- high level of flexibility and capability to handle periodic workload peaks,
- strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook).
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- understanding industry trends and business strategy of our clients,
- designing an effective and efficient internal control environment to our clients,
- evaluation of internal controls’ design and effectiveness,
- delivering value to international and local internal audit teams’ daily professional activities,
- reviewing documents, analyzing data and information,
- preparing and delivering internal audit reports and presentations to owners, management and audit committees.
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to…
- learn and develop personally - both on the job and through formal training,
- be part of a young, dynamic and motivated team,
- client facing experience in Hungary and across the Globe,
- acquire a competitive salary package.